Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Brief Touch

So, I randomly decided to respond to a tweet by Neil Gaiman. And holy fuck he responded back!!! Discussing this interchange with my husband, I went full on fangirl. I then decided it was a good thing it was only one tweet and not actually meeting him because I'd probably have cried. I suspect this based on prior actions. The event I'm referencing was years ago at DragonCon where I saw Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca, for those who aren't utter geeks like me) from afar and instead of making an effort to go over and talk to him I just drug my feet and burst into tears. Yeah. Apparently I'm one of those kind of fangirls. Somebody shoot me for my own well being, please. Anyway, so yeah, my one shot at impressing a twonderiffic writer like @NeilHimself and I went with a Winnie the Pooh reference. Sigh!

So, yeah... Now I'm all anti-climactic downer girl. Coming down from a fangirl high sucks. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment